4/13/09

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!

Photobucket


Ramsey aka Kila-V.
Representing Buffalo NY..
The New Era - Music! I make music as a passion!
Rap/Sing/Talk/Poetry/Whatever!
I Don't Like To Label My Genre BcuZ I FeeL I make more then just hip-hop!
But if U had 2 ask...
Alternative/Hip-Hop/Visual/R&B/Pop/Soul/Lyrical/Spoken Word/
New Era/Bamboo/StaR!/Verse KiLa!/..alright im making up genres now haha
O Yea and My FaV...Country!!
...ChYea Right! haha


I'm Still Learnin' how To do This Whole Blog thing and I'm so lost..
And This GiRL is trnyna get me To get A TWitter..
Yea when I learn How to Blog in The First Place!
haha


O yea..ChecK my Music at www.myspace.com/kilav


Thanks
*KiLa*

1 comment:

  1. I still have dibs on an invitationg to the party for your first gold record. Kila foreva!

    MC Physics aka F. Brunnizzle

    ReplyDelete

People Who Follow My Blog!