1/26/10

MY MIXTAPE.....



...Is never gunna get done! LOL

So my mixtape was gunna feature some crazy beats that I have to pay like 200 dollars for so...no not happening..instead im releasing most of the songs that were suppose to be on the tape! I already Released 2 Interludes called "Rain" and "Sparkz Fly"..


"Rain" was originally a Kelis song that was a bonus track at the end of the song "Shooting Stars". This Interlude was supposed to be right after "Miss Thang" on the mixtape since its sorta the same vibe and story.




"Sparkz Fly" is originally a N.E.R.D. track called "The Way She Dances". I just took the bridge at the end of the song and looped it and remixed it a lil. You can still hear Pharrell's voice in the chorus.


I also made the sound quality on the StaR-MaN(Remix) Better, its up on the page aswell..

Masterminds


The Next tracK comin' out (that was suppose to be on the mixtape) is produced by Masterminds...its called "Heart AttacK"
I've already recorded it and is now in Masterminds hands as they add more quality to the beat/song! I'm planning on releasing it before the weekend!






ThanKs
*KiLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Follow My Blog!