5/10/10

Mad New Ish!

Obama & Pharrell





If you have yet to hear I dropped a new joint called "Galaxy Quest" produced by KReam Team

The objective of the song was to really display my love for space and the outside world by using it as a metaphor. Each planet represents a different love. In the song each planet was a different "female" and each one had a different meaning to me. Just like the saying "there are more fish in the sea", in this case there are more stars and planets in outer space.


ClicK Here to Listen
www.myspace.com/kilav



"Galaxy Quest" Prod. KReam Team




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I also Just got a new camcorder for the music video that i'm shooting soon! The song will be a Masterminds beat and its really up-beat. The song and the Video will come out at the end of the month! May 30th or something like that. For now ive been messing around with the camera creating many different things and taking many different photos. Here are some of the videos and photos I have taken:





Kila-Drums





My Little Brother on the Keys










ThanK You
*KiLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Follow My Blog!