5/1/09

BrandUn DeShay

Photobucket

From Chicago Illinois,
He's My Favorite Unsigned ARTIST out there!

The Lyrics and metaphors are so deep and the "flow is dope increasingly"
..the music he makes is so Refreshing and Inspirational!

BrandUn Feature's in some of my works including
- "StaRMaN (ReMix)"
and Fan Favorite - "Sanctuary Ride"

More WorKs on Kila-V and BrandUn are hopefully coming your way^ SOON!
=)

Photobucket
(I Told him he's gotta MaKe me a Backround LiKe that One Time!
& He CLAIMED He doesn't Kno how to do that anymore! haha)


I Was kinda Hesitant WheN Posting this
cause I only wanted to know about him haha
U kno try to act LiKe I Discovered him and all, u kno haha
BUT, Soon enough Everyone WiLL hear his Name When he Gets Signed!

I Told Him If I Get Signed First (Doubt it) He WiLL be
The FIRST artist I WiLL Demand Get Signed to the Label...

1. Beacuse I Would Want to WorK With Him Further more
2. Beacause HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! haha

His Hit Single From His 1st Mixtape..


All his works can be found on his Official website
www.BrandUnDeShay.com
His Newest WorKs Include his VOL.2 Mixtape & The Super D3Shay EP
GET EM!



"Sign Off"






ThanKs
*KiLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Follow My Blog!