6/1/09

HELLO JUNE!!!

*KILA-STAR!*
Photobucket

WoW Finally its JUNE!
Time to Finish up SchooL & Exams, then SUMMER!
Shout out to all the Graduates Including 2 of my Brothers!

as for Kila-V...
NEW STUFF IS GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

- 3 New TracKs more or less are to be released this month!
- New Track to be released this weekend!
- NBA Finals Predictions will be posted on my blog soon!
- Workin' on tracks wit Masterminds, Loofy, LaVish, Mr.Thirsty and MORE!

O yea and The Losers EP is Coming out Friday..I'll post for that when it comes out.

ChecK Out My OLD/UNRELEASED TracKs
bacK when I First Started Recording!
BacK When I Used The Headset Mic haha!

http://www.myspace.com/KilaV


"I Gotcha!"
Photobucket


MANG MANG MANG! haha

**************************************************************************
P.S. Starman is home and he's tryna beat me in some halo!!
haha that ain't happenin'!!
Photobucket



ThanKs
*KiLa*

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Who Follow My Blog!